About Me

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my blog. My name is Kali, but I go by 'Kal' for most. I grew up in Rochester, MN and graduated as a fastpitch softball student-athlete at Saint Mary's University of Minnesota in 2018. I enjoy spending time with my friends and family, traveling, playing sports, exploring the outdoors, and running or improving my fitness craft. Growing up and to this day, I look up to those who work hard and fight for their goals. Without them, I wouldn't be writing a blog. I'd probably be doing what my teen self thought I'd be doing; dreaming about being an actress and being on set with Taylor Lautner (not a chance). Throughout my blog, I hope you learn a few things and soon realize that you're capable of anything that you set your mind to. 

Enjoy!





Comments